When I started blogging I didn’t expect my work to be noticed as much. Then all you lovely people came in to my life and blog.Today I received One Lovely Blog Award. This means so much to me. All of you inspire me even more to do what I love doing.
I would like to thank Golden Pink Journal for nominating me and recognizing my work. Her blog is very unpredictable, so if you like DIY, inspiration and just are in to everything to do with staying positive, if you haven’t seen her blog yet, give it a visit, you will definitely not regret.
Another big Thank You to Just Ruminating for recognizing my work and being so motivating.
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees they’ve been nominated for one lovely award
Seven Facts About Me:
- I am Lithuanian (English is my second language, but I speak it better than my own).
- I Love people watching with the capital L, because for some reason doing so inspires me, make me relax and appreciate who I am.
- I am a single mum to a lovely boy ( I try to work with my writing around him and busyish everyday life).
- I am my own psychologist ( For others too), even though I never studied it, only read a lot.
- I am a very confident person, but for some reason can’t talk in big groups of people.
- I am very optimistic ( But get bad days once in a while).
- I love giving people advice, inspiring them and just being able to help. Once I lend a helping hand, I feel much better in myself.
I’m still in the process of getting to know some of the bloggers. But I have so far spotted many great ones. I did find it hard choosing blogs for this this as all of you are unique and wonderful.
I hope the 7 facts about me gave you a little light in to my personal life.
With Love KMinderland